Praram 9 Hospital
Praram 9 Lasik center was established to cater to the treatment of various eye conditions such as myopia, hyperopia, and astigmatism. Our team consists of highly skilled ophthalmologists, specialized refractionists and medical engineers who work together to achieve the most precise and reliable operations. We prioritize quality patient care and employ the latest technology of ZEISS from Germany.
- LASIK, vision correction by incision of the cornea
- PRK, eye correction without incision of the cornea
- ReLEx SMILE, correcting the eyesight by opening a small wound
- Femto LASIk, eye correction by opening the cornea lid with Femtosecond Laser
Conditions and preparations before treatment
Patients must be over 18 years of age with stable vision for at least 1 year, not pregnant or breast-feeding, no corneal disease, severe dry eyes, or severe congenital diseases. Contact lenses must be removed at least 1 week before, and refrain from using chemical substances on the body such as perfumes, sprays, skin care products including cosmetics and must not wear jewelry that may interfere with the machine's operation. It is highly recommended to prepare sunglasses to use after treatment to block 100% UV rays.
Open Daily: 8.00 - 16.00
Specialized Medical Center
1. General or mild adverse symptoms (In general, these symptoms usually resolve within 2 days) Low grade fever Headache Muscle, joint or general aches Fatigue, lack of energy and general malaise Mild nausea or vomiting Pain, swelling, redness, or a rash or itching at the injection site Mild rash 2. Adverse reactions that require immediate medical attention (If you have these symptoms, you should see a doctor immediately or call 1669 for emergency medical services) Examples of a severe allergic reaction or serious side effects are as follows: High fever, chills, rigors Severe headache Chest tightness, shortness of breath,
Note: All AHQ stays are inclusive of 2 RT-PCR tests done on the first day and day before discharge. Praram 9 hospital has achieved the Global Healthcare Accreditation (GHA) Certification of Conformance with COVID-19 Guidelines, ensuring your health and safety throughout your stay. For more information and prices, please email [email protected]p.runcloud.link or message us on Facebook at m.me/praram9hospital.international
Being able to see the world clearly without the need for eyeglasses or contact lenses is the wish of many. LASIK has been constantly popular amongst those who want to be free from glasses or contact lenses, as the technology continues to develop with modern techniques such as PRK, LASIK, FemtoLASIK, ReLEx SMILE, etc., allowing you to choose from a wide range of treatments from LASIK. But which technique is best for us? What are the selection criteria for each technique? These are just some of the questions you might have, and we have compiled a list of Q&As for those