Praram 9 Hospital
Praram 9 Hospital’s Check Up Center is one of the best in the country, and provides comprehensive health check-up services to patients of all ages, combining world-class diagnostic and screening services to provide patients streamlined and seamless care and a blueprint to their subsequent healthcare needs.
Preparation before your visit
- Have adequate rest before your visit
- Do not eat or drink anything at least 8 hours before your visit
- If you are pregnant, please inform the staff before your examination
- It is strongly advised to collect your urine sample 7-10 days after the menstrual cycle
- Refrain from eating blood components such as pig blood, duck blood or chicken blood, as well as certain medications such as aspirin and vitamin C at least three days prior to check up
- Please bring along any previous medical record and imaging results with you
Check-up Center 12th Floor, Building B, Praram 9 Hospital
Monday - Friday : 7.00 - 18.00
Saturday - Sunday : 7.00 - 16.00
Specialized Medical Center
Learn about gallstones, including causes, symptoms, risk factors, and treatments
Managing chronic kidney disease effectively is crucial to prevent the buildup of toxic substances in the body and avoid further complications. Kidney transplantation is currently the most effective treatment for end-stage renal disease, offering patients a high chance of regaining a good quality of life.