Vaccination and Travel Medicine Center
Praram 9 Hospital
Praram 9’s Vaccination and Travel Medicine Center
Praram 9 Hospital’s Vaccination and Travel Medicine Center aims to cater towards travellers of all ages who are looking for consultation and counselling before and after travelling, preventative measures for communicable and travel-related diseases, as well as immunization and vaccination certificates.
Praram 9’s Vaccination and Travel clinic provides an all-inclusive service including:
- Diagnosis and management of diseases related to traveling
- Immunization certificates
- Vaccination for high-risk patients such as those who are immunocompromised, the young and elderly
- Pre- and post-travelling consultations
- Personalized vaccination for those working in high-risk occupations such as in endemic areas, refugee camps, crew members or those performing pilgrimages
- Management of tropical diseases such as malaria, yellow fever and typhoid fever
- Management of high-altitude illness
Immunizations and medications provided by the hospital includes:
- Influenza vaccine (Influenza)
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis (Tdap, Td) Vaccine
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis and Combined Polio Vaccine (Tdap+IPV)
- Chickenpox Vaccine (Varicella zoster)
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella (MMR) Vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine (Hepatitis A)
- Hepatitis B vaccine (Hepatitis B)
- Hepatitis A and B combination vaccine
- Vaccines against cervical cancer 4 strains and 9 strains (HPV4, HPV9)
- Pneumococcal 13 strain and 23 strain vaccine (PCV13, PPSV23).
- Shingles vaccine (Herpes Zoster)
- Rabies vaccine (Rabies)
- Dengue vaccine (Dengue)
- Japanese encephalitis vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine (Typhoid)
- Meningococcal vaccine (Meningococcal disease)
- High altitude sickness medications
- Antimalaria medications
Vaccination and Travel Medicine Center 12th Floor, Building B, Praram 9 Hospital
** Consult before traveling,
please make an appointment in advance.**
Specialized Medical Center
In contemporary medical terminology, acute liver disease can be evolved into liver failure, or in the case of end-stage chronic liver disease, cirrhosis.
Stroke, a formidable adversary to human health, strikes abruptly and often with devastating consequences.
Scoliosis is a medical condition characterized by an abnormal curvature of the spine, often be diagnosed during adolescence.